Vinyl Replacement Windows
in Marietta, Kennesaw, Atlanta, Acworth, Alpharetta, Smyrna, GA, and Surrounding Areas
Durable, Beautiful, Maintenance-Free
Vinyl Replacement Windows from Peachstate Windows
Vinyl Replacement Windows have proven to be an exceptional solution for homeowners who want an affordable, energy-efficient solution without sacrificing aesthetics.
Vinyl windows have become very popular, making up nearly 66% of the entire residential window market. They’re available in a wide variety of shapes, sizes, and colors.
Peachstate Windows installers prefer Slocomb vinyl replacement windows that use PVC (polyvinyl chloride), which is a stable material that doesn’t warp or flex, making it perfect for extreme weather conditions.
WE INSTALL SLOCOMB WINDOWS
Peachstate Windows is proud to offer quality vinyl replacement windows made by Slocomb Windows and Doors. Slocomb has been serving distributors, architects, builders, remodelers, and homeowners since 1961. Their vinyl replacement windows are among the best in the industry, boasting superior construction, incredible durability, and a wide array of styles, colors, sizes, and shapes. Among the most popular types are:
Double-hung windows (sometimes called double-sash windows) feature two operable sashes (top and bottom) that slide up and down, allowing plenty of ventilation. Double-hung windows allow you to open both sashes, giving you more control over the airflow.
You can raise the bottom sash to draw cool air from outside, while lowering the top sash pulls hot air from your ceiling, dispelling it out the window. With both sashes open at the same time, you can enjoy better circulation throughout your home.
Among the many vinyl replacement windows Peachstate Windows offers, Slocomb’s double-hung window is one of the best-selling replacement windows. It features superior styling and exceptional long-term performance. With its variety of exterior color options, it looks as good as it performs. Energy-efficient options include insulated dual-pane glass, argon or krypton gas, low-emissivity coating, and heavy-duty weatherstripping. These double-hung windows deliver convenience, style, and energy efficiency, making them a smart choice for any remodeling or renovation project.
PICTURE, SLIDER, BOW AND BAY WINDOWS, AND MORE
Unobstructed views, superior energy efficiency, and excellent craftsmanship: Slocomb’s various types of vinyl windows provide this and so much more. Whether you’re looking for a small picture window for the bathroom or a large visual showcase for your den or dining room, Slocomb has the style you want. From double-pane glass and beveled exterior edges to welded vinyl mainframes and custom enhancements such as tempered glass and multiple colors and grid options, Slocomb is the clear choice for vinyl windows.
Peachstate Windows offers Vinyl Replacement Windows for a variety of reasons:
- Exceptional Energy Efficiency – When combined with a high insulating glass package. Vinyl windows can help reduce energy costs in all climate zones with their superior energy-efficient attributes.
- Superior Durability – Vinyl doesn’t rot or corrode, making it one of the most consistently strong and durable materials for window construction.
- Virtually Maintenance-Free – A little soap and water are all it takes to keep your vinyl window frames looking good. vinyl windows are manufactured to resist color fading…and vinyl doesn’t require painting.
- Versatile Styling – One of the great characteristics of vinyl windows is the growing number of colors and finishes available. With multiple extruded colors, laminates (solid colors and woodgrain appearances), and exterior painted options, it’s easier than ever to match existing decor.
- Lightweight – This is great for our contractors and other installers, in that it makes them easier to handle, resulting in easier installations.
- Affordable – Vinyl windows are typically less expensive than other materials you’ll find in residential windows, including wood and composites.